Monday 11 January 2016

newspaper headlines.........via@sportsbywest3

West Ham are interested in bringing in Juventus and Italy striker Simone Zaza on loan this month.
 
 
Alan Pardew has denied Crystal Palace are interested in Emmanuel Adebayor.
 
 
Sevilla midfielder Grzegorz Krychowiak has admitted he has heard of transfer speculation regarding Arsenal but insisted he will leave such matters in the hands of his agent.
- SOURCE LONDON EVENING STANDARD
 
 
Bayer Leverkusen chief Michael Schade has questioned Louis van Gaal's decision to let Javier Hernandez leave Manchester United - but says he's glad he benefitted.
 
Pep Guardiola has been linked with a Man City move but Lothar Matthaus says he is already focusing on rebuilding the Blues squad abnd that he is betraying Bayern Munich.
 
 
Manchester City defender Martin Demichelis had his bags packed for River Plate in the summer until the deal fell through at the last minute.
SOURCE- MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
 
Sam Allardyce has turned his attentions to bringing in a new striker and a right back after completing a deal for centre-half Jan Kirchhoff, according to the Sunderland Echo.
SOURCE- SUNDERLAND ECHO
 
 
REMI GARDE GOING NOWHEREAston Villa manager Remi Garde admits that he is finding the job more difficult than he originally expected.
"My target is only to try to help this football club to get through this very bad period and I am doing my best. I have no regrets about coming here."
Asked outright if he would be continuing, he added: "Yes, of course."

SOURCE SKYSPORTS NEWS

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has denied reports  that the club are targeting a move for striker Alexandre Pato.
The former AC Milan striker - currently on loan at Sao Paulo from rivals Corinthians - has been the subject of newspaper reports linking him with a move to Anfield.
But speaking ahead of Wednesday's  visit of Arsenal, Klopp said he wasn't prepared to talk about deals until they're done, before adding: "My private advice to you is don't follow the Pato path any longer."
SOURCE SKY SPORTS NEWS

AFOBE: I'LL KEEP CHERRIES UP
Bournemouth's new club record signing Benik Afobe is backing himself  to score the goals that could prove the difference in keeping Eddie Howe's side in the Premier League.
"Since I was about six I've always dreamed about playing in the Premier League," said Afobe. "The manager here has given me the opportunity so I'm looking forward to repaying them by doing well for the team, and scoring as many goals as I can.
"This team play the way I like to play, I play the way this team like to play, so hopefully I can join my new teammates as soon as possible and work hard, keep improving as a player. I'd like to think I can score a few goals and help his team to stay up.
SOURCE SKY SPORTS NEWS

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment